Welcome to golf, service, and amenities at the highest level
The award-winning championship golf course at TPC Las Vegas is one of the few PGA TOUR golf courses that can be played by the general public. If you book a golf package and stay at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa, you can enjoy preferred tee times and personalized service at TPC Las Vegas.
From 1996-2006, TPC Las Vegas has hosted the Las Vegas Senior Classic, Bard Capital Challenge and the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open and is part of the PGA TOUR's acclaimed TPC Network, which includes sister golf courses such as TPC Sawgrass, Home of THE PLAYERS, TPC Scottsdale, host of the Waste Management Phoenix Open and TPC Boston, host of the Deutsche Bank Championship. TPC Las Vegas, previously known as TPC at The Canyons, has received a four-star rating in Golf Digest’s “Best Places to Play,” been named one of their “50 Best Golf Courses for Great Service in North America”, ranked among the “Top Ten Best Golf Resorts in the USA” by Condé Nast Traveler and recently was honored with the 2013 Silver State Award, naming TPC Las Vegas the best course in Nevada.
- PGA TOUR standard services and amenities in our clubhouse
- Golf Instruction through the TPC Las Vegas TOUR Academy
- Event hosting and planning
- Award winning Golf Shop
- Player Privilege Program - a membership that offers exclusive golf course privileges
- Great food and friendly service at the TPC Grille—considered a hidden gem by locals
- And much, much more