AT&T Oaks Course at TPC San Antonio
The AT&T Oaks Course, designed by PGA TOUR legend Greg Norman with player consultant Sergio Garcia, reflects the TOUR's departure from the modern tournament style course (expansive grass areas and spectator mounding) to a more natural look and feel, without sacrificing the fan experience making it very tournament friendly. The AT&T Oaks Courses plays host to the PGA TOUR's Valero Texas Open.
Key course features:
- Traditional design that balances narrower tree-lined fairways with wider fairways offering multiple routes (i.e., strategic options) to the green
- Intimate design with narrow corridors carved through oak trees
- Only 100 feet of fall from the high point of the course to the lowest
- Bunkering will reflect a natural, rugged "minimalist" with edges emulating the canopy of the native oak trees
- Native grasses and plant are prevalent throughout the course
- Par-72, 7,435 yard course, with forced carries on only two holes
- Downhill holes play into the prevailing wind, uphill holes play downwind
- Bermuda grasses were specially selected for this course to provide optimum playing conditions, diversity in color and texture and environmental sensitivity. Putting Greens are Champions Bermuda. Fairways are Tifsport Bermuda. Roughs are Bandera Bermuda. Collars, Approaches and Tee Tops are Emerald Bermuda. Outer Corridors are Native Texas grasses.
Book your next golf vacation or daily tee time at TPC San Antonio and enjoy the world-class AT&T Oaks Course.