Welcome to TPC Harding Park
TPC Harding Park, named after avid-golfer and President Warren Harding, opened in 1925. Masterfully designed by golf course architect Willie Watson, of Olympic Club fame, the 163-acre course takes advantage of existing topography, contours and vegetation.
The course’s history is almost as great as the Monterey Cypress Trees that line it. A frequent PGA TOUR stop in the 1960’s, the newly renovated TPC Harding Park is once again attracting big name tours – host to the 2005 World Golf Championship and the Presidents Cup 2009.