Welcome to The Old White TPC at The Greenbrier
The Greenbrier’s first 18-hole golf course was The Old White TPC, which opened in 1914. In 2006, the four-year restoration of the course was completed. This Charles Blair Macdonald design features several holes that are modeled after some of the most famous golf holes in Scotland and Ireland.
The Old White TPC’s number 8 hole was styled after the “Redan” at North Berwick; number 13 after the “Alps” at Prestwick; and number 15 after the “Eden” at St. Andrews. One of the first golfers to play the course was President Woodrow Wilson in April 1914.